Terms and Conditions
Author: Jack Bradley (Director)
Last Updated: 24th April, 2020
1. This document serves as a legally binding agreement in relation to the purchase of products as listed on www.yayvegan.co.uk. Please read through these Terms and Conditions before ordering.
2. The website www.yayvegan.co.uk (hereafter referred to as “the Site”) is owned and operated by Vegan Letterbox Hampers Ltd (hereafter referred to as “We”, “Us” or “Our”), having Our registered address at 37A High Road, Hitchin, SG5 3LL. We are a Limited Company in England and Wales operating under Registration Number: 12564380.
Terms of Sale
3. You agree that by accessing the Site, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, you must not proceed to purchase any items from Us.
3.1 By creating an order on the Site, you confirm that you agree and abide by the Terms and Conditions as laid out in the following document.
3.2 We may periodically review and amend these Terms and Conditions, so please make sure to check the Last Updated date at the top of this document before placing any subsequent orders.
Acceptance of Your Order
4. You must check that your order is accurate and correct before proceeding to the payment page. If you complete payment for an order and subsequently notice an error in your order, you must notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to dispatch of your order. We will write to you by email to let you know if it is possible to cancel your order and obtain a refund
4.1 We will notify you by email that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that a contract of sale has been formed. Our acceptance of your order occurs upon dispatch of your items and we will notify you again by email once your order has been dispatched and our contract has been formed.
4.2 If We are unable to fulfil your order, we will notify you by email. In the case that We are out of stock of a particular item, we will offer you a suitable alternative. If you are happy with this, we will require your acceptance via email before we dispatch the item/s. In the case that you are not happy with the alternative, you will be free to cancel your purchase prior to Us dispatching the order and obtain a full refund.
Accuracy of Information
5. All information listed on the Site, with regards nutritional information, allergen information, ingredients, product weight and others has been provided to us by the relevant manufacturer/supplier. We have made every effort to confirm that the information is accurate, but We cannot guarantee and cannot be held liable for information wrongly presented to Us by the manufacturer/supplier.
6. We make every effort to ensure that pricing is accurately listed on our website. From time to time, we may discover that a product has been incorrectly priced by Us. In the case that you have already ordered this product, we will notify you of this prior to dispatch and give you the opportunity to continue the sale at the correct price or to cancel the purchase and obtain a full refund.
7. Payment must be made at the time of purchase through the secure channels available on the Site. We do not keep any payment details on file and any issues arising from the use of these payment channels must be directed to those respective channels.
8. Delivery is carried out through a third party courier. Delivery times are quoted as a guideline and We are not liable for any delays to delivery that have been caused by our third party courier.
8.1 If you do not receive your delivery, you must notify Us by email at . We will carry out an investigation and we will contact you within 5 working days to let you know the outcome. In the case that your order was lost or unreasonably delayed, we will offer you a refund for your purchase.
8.2 If your order is damaged upon receipt, please take pictures of the damage and send them by email to email@example.com. We will carry out an investigation and we will contact you within 5 working days to let you know the outcome. In the case that your order was unreasonably damaged, we may offer you a refund for your purchase, or offer you a discount on future purchases.
Refunds and Returns
9. If you are unsatisfied with your order, please get in touch with us within 14 days of receipt of items via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is your responsibility to return the goods to Us in the original packaging. Any costs incurred by posting the goods must be covered by you. We will inspect the goods upon receipt and issue a full refund within 14 days if we consider the goods to still be in satisfactory condition.
10. You may access parts of the website without submitting any personal details. You may be required to register with the Site in order to place orders or to access restricted members areas. In doing so, you must ensure the following:
10.1 Your registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete
10.2 You will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary
10.3 You have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions;
10.4 You are not under the age of 18, or are supervised at all times by a parent or guardian who is over the age of 18.
10.5 You will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose
10.6 Your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
10.7 You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
10.8 If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site.
11. Please see our privacy noticed as listed on the Site at